3/31/2005

The BEEKEEPER-SLEEPS WITH BUTTERFLIES



Airplans take you away again
Are you flying above where we live
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in so then I dove in
Is there trouble ahead for you the acrobat
I won't push you unless you have a net
You say the word you know
I will find you
Or if you need some times
I don't mind
I don't hold on to the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girl that you've know
But I believe I'm worth coming home to Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with Butterflies with Butterflies so go ground
I fear with pain and needles around
We may fall then stumble upon a carousel
It could take us antwhere
I'm not like the girl that you've know But I believe I'm worth coming home to Kiss away night
This Girl only sleeps with Botterflies with Butterflies so go on and fly boy

噴射機再次帶你遠離
真的就從此遠離我們共同的生活
仰望天際 遠方耀眼 即在眼下
對於昨夜種種 你是否也感到遺憾

如匆忙跑至河岸旁 跳入 下潛 我甚至無法感覺
待續......


好幾次,想翻譯Tori Amos的歌詞,從Little Earthquake 中的China 到 The BEEKEEPERs裡的Sleeps with butterflies。
依舊的,Tori式的低吟與流暢的鋼琴旋律造就著溫暖與黑暗中的希望。而歌詞辭義之難懂卻也一貫不變,永遠那麼晦澀抽象支離破碎似是而非。

終於,在凌晨十二點三十六分,我決定暫時放棄。只想在這個雨後涼爽的夜晚,就這麼純粹地聽著Tori Amos。

沒有留言: